ALTERNATE ROUTE FROM NEW YORK CITY:
- Take Interstate 87 (Major Deegan Expressway) NORTH.
- Continue onto Interstates 87 NORTH / 287 WEST.
- Cross the Tappan Zee Bridge.
- Take Exit 13 onto Pallisades Parkway NORTH.
FROM NEW YORK CITY (Non-commercial Traffic):
- Leaving Manhattan, cross the George Washington Bridge, heading WESTBOUND on Interstate 95.
- Stay RIGHT and take the first exit (Exit 73) onto Pallisades Parkway NORTH.
ONCE ON THE PALLISADES PARKWAY NORTH:
- Take Exit 13 (Route 202 - Haverstraw - Suffern).
- On the exit ramp, stay RIGHT and at the light, make a LEFT turn onto Route 202 EAST.
- Continue on Route 202 for approximately 8 traffic lights. Just before crossing the 8th intersection (Bridge Street), you will see Sparky's Diner on your right.
- Immediately after crossing Bridge Street, make your first LEFT onto Wall Street.
- After approximately 1.5 blocks, Wall Street will make a hard LEFT curve. At the curve, continue STRAIGHT through the large chain link fence and into the complex. (If you reach Bridge Street again, you have gone too far).
- Continue for about 100 yards and park in the small lot to your right or where available
- From here, you will see a long driveway (next to a high stone wall) which leads to a loading dock with a footbridge (look for the yellow arrow with "Capital Scenic" written on it)
- Cross the bridge and we are the second shop on the LEFT through the double red doors
- Welcome to Capital Scenic, Inc.!